- Jump to section: IMPROVING YOUR ORAL HYGIENE BETWEEN DENTIST VISIT
- Jump to section: HOW TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH
- Jump to section: HOW CAN I KEEP MY TOOTHBRUSH CLEAN?
- Jump to section: WHEN SHOULD I CHANGE MY TOOTHBRUSH OR BRUSH HEAD?
- Jump to section: BENEFITS OF STANNOUS FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE
- Jump to section: BENEFITS OF FLOSSING
- Jump to section: WHAT CAUSES BAD BREATH
- Jump to section: ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES FOR SUPERIOR ORAL HEALTH
- Jump to section: FUN WAYS TO TEACH KIDS TO BRUSH THEIR TEETH
HOW TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH
Prevent plaque buildup and improve your oral hygiene with an Oral-B electric toothbrush designed to help you brush the dentist-recommended 2 minutes, cover every area, and brush with the right amount of pressure.
HOW CAN I KEEP MY TOOTHBRUSH CLEAN?
After brushing, rinse your toothbrush with water, let it air-dry, and store it in an upright position. Avoid covering toothbrushes or storing them in closed containers, which can cause the growth of bacteria.
WHEN SHOULD I CHANGE MY TOOTHBRUSH OR BRUSH HEAD?
Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months or sooner if the bristles look frayed because worn-out bristles will not clean as well. Several Oral-B brush heads feature indicator bristles to help track replacement time so you can better maximize your oral health.
BENEFITS OF STANNOUS FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE
Oral-B toothpastes are formulated with Stannous Fluoride to strengthen teeth, protect against cavities, and it is also an effective antibacterial agent for a healthy smile today and protection against future damage tomorrow.
BENEFITS OF FLOSSING
Remove plaque and prevent tartar buildup with the right floss—Oral-B Glide Floss is expertly designed to slide up to 50% more easily in tight spaces to deliver a superior clean.
FUN WAYS TO TEACH KIDS TO BRUSH THEIR TEETH
Encourage good oral care habits early on, find the right electric toothbrush for good oral health, and solutions to deliver a superior clean for growing mouths.