Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, the affected component will be exchanged with a new, original replacement part of equal or greater specification.*
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by: • Normal wear and tear
• Accident, misuse, dirt or water
• The product being tampered with
• Improper use
• Repairs carried out by agents not authorized by Oral-B/Braun
• Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
• The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
Note: Only electric devices are covered under warranty – accessories are not included (examples are travel case, brush head holder, smartphone holder)
*The Service Center will send you a like-for-like technical replacement, or if this is not possible a device of a higher specification. The Service Center may not be able to supply a toothbrush of the same color.
If you need information about where to get your Oral-B electric products serviced (in warranty or out of warranty) visit www.service.braun.com.