Question: What's the difference between Dual Clean and other Oral-B toothbrush heads?
Answer: Each Oral-B toothbrush head focuses on slightly different type of cleaning:
• CrossAction has angled bristles to encompass each tooth for a thorough, complete clean.
• TriZone bristles sweep side-to-side to sweep away dental plaque and allows you to brush your teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush.
• Power Tip cleans between teeth, as well as around bridges, crowns and implants.
• Dual Clean features one toothbrush head that rotates and another that moves side-to-side.
• FlossAction has Micropulse Bristles that penetrate deep between teeth to sweep away dental plaque for a floss-like clean (does not replace flossing).
• Precision Clean is designed for precision cleaning and more dental plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush.
• 3D White features a dentist-inspired polishing cup to remove surface stains.
• Sensitive offers gentle, yet effective cleaning.
• Ortho is designed to safely clean around braces.
Question: How often should the toothbrush head be replaced?
Answer: Dental professionals recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months, or earlier if the bristles become spread out or frayed. When bristles are worn out, cleaning effectiveness decreases.
Question: Which toothbrush handles are compatible with the Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head?
Answer: The Precision Clean toothbrush head is compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles except Oral-B Sonic. It works with Oral-B Triumph, Oral-B SmartSeries, Oral-B PRO, Oral-B Vitality (except for Vitality Sonic) and Oral-B Pro Health Power except for Oral-B iO.