If you’re having an issue connecting your Oral-B electric toothbrush to the app, you may have to update to the latest version of the Oral-B app. You can manually update to version 8.x by going to the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
Follow the steps below to manually reconnect or add your new Oral-B electric toothbrush to the latest Oral-B app:
- Open up your Oral-B app and navigate to the “MORE’ screen
- Select the “YOUR BRUSH” option from the menu
- Tap “CONNECT NEW BRUSH” at the bottom of the screen
- Select “YES” when prompted to connect your toothbrush
- Tap “START” on the welcome screen
- Press the power button on your electric toothbrush once to activate Bluetooth
- The app will let you know when your electric toothbrush has been located
- You can turn off your electric toothbrush after it has successfully connected to the app
If you’re still experiencing connectivity issues please contact Customer Support at 08007311792 for further assistance.