How do I clean my Oral-B iO electric toothbrush?
Because one of the main purposes of a toothbrush is to remove bacteria from your mouth, it’s important to keep your toothbrush sanitary and free of bacteria.
• After brushing, rinse your brush head thoroughly under running water.
• Remove the brush head from the handle and clean both parts separately under running water.
• If necessary, it is OK to use a mild detergent/cleanser and water to clean the outside of the handle.
• Wipe the head and the brush dry or let air dry before you put the handle on the charger.
Note: Do not put the toothbrush handle or brush heads in boiling water or into a dishwasher/washing machine. Doing so exposes them to high temperatures which can result in damage to the handle/heads. This can also impair the seal of the handle and allow water in, causing a moldy smell.
• Cover when traveling
• Don't share brush
• Replace brush head every 3 months